1. What is a "monopoly?"
2. What are the basic elements of a "monopoly"?
3. How is a "monopoly" created?
4. Is a "monopoly" inherently immoral, unethical or, without legislation, illegal?
5. Who owns Facebook?
6. If Facebook is a "monopoly," who created it?
7. Does Facebook have a moral, ethical, and/or legal duty to serve the common good?
8. Did Zuckerberg get what he deserved at today's hearing?
9. What law(s) did Facebook break?
10. How many Facebook users read its Terms of Service?
For the record, I think Zuckerberg is a pretentious spoiled brat.