Dear Fellow Patriot:
When the Library of Congress compiled oral histories for its Veterans History Project, 24 of the 49 individuals who identified themselves as Medal of Honor recipientshad not actually received that award.
Justice Samuel Alito,
If Fake Warriors will lie to the Library of Congress, who won’t they lie to? The fact is they lie to everyone: wives, children, siblings, friends, relatives, colleagues, employers, employees, banks, governments, veterans, reporters, the VA — even to themselves.
The second edition of Fake Warriors — containing substantial new material, including a commentary by the authors dissecting the Supreme Court’s decision in United States v. Alvarez and introducing their Fake Warrior Act of 2012 — continues to expose a national scandal: the shocking story of countless men (and a few women) who since the Vietnam War Era have falsified their military service for personal gain. (The Table of Contents of Fake Warriors (Second Edition) is HERE.)
Because of the ever-growing number of Fake Warrior cases, our colleagues have created The Fake Warrior Project, A Division of P.O.W. Network (www.fakewarriors.org). Its website will be the Internet resource for information about the Fake Warrior phenomenon. The Fake Warrior Project will regularly, via email, inform its supporters about current developments in the identification, exposure, and punishment of Fake Warriors. The only way to receive those free informational notices is by sending an email to email@example.com and registering.
The Fake Warrior Project will be a big help in identifying, exposing, and punishing those who falsify their military service, and among its heaviest weapons will be the pages of Fake Warriors (Second Edition).
But we need the help of American patriots in alerting the public that the book has been published.
We want to replicate this Open Letter tens-of-thousands of times via multi-forwarded emails. Among other patriots, we’re trying to reach:
- Individual veterans and their organizations, publications and websites.
- Unabashedly patriotic, conservative, libertarian and similarly oriented talk show/TV hosts (and guests) (e.g. Limbaugh, Hannity, Huckabee, Savage, O’Reilly, Steyn), journalists/columnists (e.g. Will, Sowell, Buchanan, Malkin, Coulter, the Town Hall crew) and bloggers (e.g. The Burn Pit, Hooah Wife and Friends, Melanie Morgan, Semper Fi Parents).
- Sympathetic politicians/government officials (e.g., co-sponsors of the well-intentioned but fatally flawed Stolen Valor Acts of 2006 and 2011).
- Celebrities (e.g., Gary Sinese, Dennis Miller, Chuck Norris).
You can do three things to help:
- Help this Open Letter go viral by immediately forwarding it to everyone you know, with the request that they do the same.
- Submit reviews (hopefully favorable) to Amazon.
- Make your purchase(s) of the print and/or eBook edition as close to the publication date (see below) as possible. (That’s what makes bestsellers.)
The release date for the print edition of Fake Warriors (Second Edition): Identifying, Exposing, and Punishing Those Who Falsify Their Military Service was Friday, August 17, 2012. It is now being sold by Amazon.
To do our part in making Fake Warriors (Second Edition) a bestseller (it’s 352 pages long, with seven Appendices) we set the price at $11.99 for the print edition (from Amazon).The Amazon price for the Kindle edition — available now — is $3.99. (eBook editions from other retailers may be priced differently.)
TO PURCHASE THE PRINT AND/OR eBOOK EDITIONS FROM AMAZON, CLICK HERE. Scroll down for the Kindle edition.
One last point.
Please do all you can to help us identify, expose, and punish Fake Warriors . . . . . .
. . . . . . In the name of all of us who served honorably.
Especially those who never returned.
Sunday, August 19, 2012