Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Request For Forwarding

Now that my ten-lecture Constitutional Law 101: Basic Course has concluded, I have a request to make of everyone who’s heard it, live and on download.

If you believe, as I do, that my course succeeds in teaching laypersons about basic principles of constitutional law, and in exposing what the Supreme Court of the United States has done to subvert the Founders’ vision and achievement, please tell as many others as you can about the ten lectures of Constitutional Law 101: Basic Course.

For further information, direct them to my website: http://www.henrymarkholzer.com/. (At the site, there’s a “Constitutional Law” button which will take them to a page containing a link to “Constitutional Law 101: Basic Course” and the syllabus for each of the ten lectures.)

So far, it has been very effective using the Internet to teach what the Constitution is supposed to mean and, regrettably, what the Supreme Court has interpreted it to mean. By continuing to use the Internet, we’re able to reach countless numbers of other Americans—and we can contribute to moving our country back in the right direction.

Indeed, at the end of this month everyone who subscribes to my blog will receive an announcement about my new course, Constitutional Law 102: Worst Supreme Court Decisions.

Thanks to all of you for your interest in the Constitution.