Monday, August 17, 2009

Ayn Rand And America Today

At her blog, Erika Holzer today posted an article entitled "Ayn Rand and Socialized Medicine: Bureaucracy and Ruined Lives."

She has asked me to reprint here the announcement she made when sending that blog to those on her personal email address book. It is this:

Dear friends, relatives and acquaintances:

Set out below is my most recent blog entitled "Ayn Rand and Socialized Medicine: Bureaucracy and Ruined Lives"

Although it is posted on my blog (www.erikaholzer.blogspot.com), and thus automatically being sent to those who have subscribed to receive my blog directly into their email, I am sending it out to this larger list because I deem it to be very important to the current health care debate.

However, this is the last time I will send my blog postings to those who have not subscribed.

From now on, anyone interested in my non-fiction writing can obtain it from me only by subscribing to my blog at www.erikaholzer.blogspot.com. That’s the initial step.

After registering, step two is that you need to verify your registration when requested to do so in an email sent by Yahoo.

Thereafter, my blogs will automatically be delivered directly to your email.

In addition to my blog essays, you’ll be getting other information from time to time—such as notice of my forthcoming book review on
www.frontpagemag.com of the Nan Talese/Doubleday publication of Anne Heller’s biography Ayn Rand and the World She Made.

Sincerely,

Erika Holzer


She really means it. No registration, no more blog postings.

HMH